International Foundation in Actuarial Science
Prepare to enter Year 1 of an undergraduate degree at Bayes Business School (formerly Cass). Secure your place on England's longest-running Actuarial Science degree, ranked 1st in Europe*, or an industry-informed mathematics or data science program.
Bayes Business School is among the global elite, with triple accreditation and recognition as one of the world's top 70 business schools. Here, you'll learn to analyse data and accurately assess risk in the heart of London's financial district.
*The UNL Global Research Rankings of Actuarial Science and Risk Management & Insurance 2022 QS World University Rankings by Subject 2023
English Language Requirements
16 September 2024
06 January 2025
- The only international student preparation program in the UK that is fully validated and quality assured by City, University of London and tailored to the undergraduate curriculum.
- Guaranteed progression to the triple-accredited, world top 70 Bayes Business School (QS World University Rankings by Subject 2023) or the School of Science and Technology.
- Prepare for a career as an Actuary, with an average London salary of £70,822 (Glassdoor 2022).
- Study at our dedicated INTO Centre in the heart of London, with tailored 24/7 support.
- Develop key career skills, gain real-world experience and enhance your employability while you study.
- Attend taster classes delivered by Bayes Business School faculty.