International Foundation in Business and Economics with Accounting
Prepare to enter Year 1 of an undergraduate degree at the world-leading Bayes Business School (formerly Cass). Choose from a wide range of business-related subjects such as finance, banking, management or international business.
This pathway offers a purpose-built route to a world top 70* business school. You'll follow in the footsteps of global CEOs, founders and entrepreneurs, with career-building opportunities from day one.
*QS World University Rankings by Subject 2023
English Language Requirements
11 March 2024
16 September 2024
06 January 2025
10 March 2025
- The only international student preparation program that is fully validated and quality assured by City, University of London and tailored to the undergraduate curriculum.
- Guaranteed progression to the triple-accredited, world top 70 Bayes Business School (QS World University Rankings by Subject 2023).
- Study at our dedicated INTO Centre in the heart of London, with tailored 24/7 support.
- Develop key career skills, gain real-world experience and enhance your employability while you study.
- Attend taster classes delivered by Bayes Business School faculty.
- Accelerated 6-month option for students with a higher English level.