Pre-Master's in Computing, Science and Engineering
Prepare for entry to an industry-informed, future-focused postgraduate subject such as cyber security, data science or a combined engineering and management degree.
On this pathway, you'll develop the skills you need to join City's leading School of Science and Technology. City has been leading in computing and engineering education for 60+ years, providing some of the UK’s first computer science degrees.
English Language Requirements
08 April 2024
16 September 2024
06 January 2025
31 March 2025
- The only international student preparation program in the UK that is fully validated and quality assured by City, University of London.
- Guaranteed progression to a range of postgraduate degrees at City’s School of Science and Technology.
- Study at our dedicated INTO Centre in the heart of London, with tailored 24/7 support.
- Use programs such as Virtualbox and Kali Linux to practice ethical hacking.
- Develop practical programming skills – including C program language – during lab sessions.
- Successful completion of the Pre-Master’s leads to a Graduate Diploma of Higher Education.