Pre-Master's in Law
Prepare to enter a postgraduate law degree at City, University of London – where leaders learn law.
The pioneering City Law School, formerly Inns of Court School of Law, was the only provider of the Bar exam until 1997. Four British prime ministers, two Ghanaian presidents and Mahatma Gandhi studied there.
English Language Requirements
08 April 2024
16 September 2024
06 January 2025
31 March 2025
- The only international student preparation program in the UK that is fully validated and quality assured by City, University of London.
- Guaranteed progression to a range of LLM programs at the City Law School.
- Study at our dedicated INTO Centre in the heart of legal London, surrounded by international law firms and chambers.
- Experience practical visits to London’s law courts, real-world projects and mock UN debating competitions.
- Develop key career skills, gain real-world experience and enhance your employability while you study.
- Successful completion of the Pre-Master’s leads to a Graduate Diploma of Higher Education.