Graduate Pathway in Civil and Infrastructure Engineering
Students who successfully complete an INTO Mason Graduate Pathway or Graduate Bridge Program in Civil and Infrastructure Engineering are assured progression to a Mason graduate degree program upon submission of additional required application materials. We accept students from a variety of backgrounds and tailor the program based on your academic needs. Accepted 3-year and 4-year degrees (or the equivalent) vary based on selected concentrations.
- Any Concentration: Civil engineering or environmental engineering
- Geotechnical Engineering: Civil engineering, environmental engineering or geological engineering
- Transportation Engineering: Civil engineering, environmental engineering, transportation engineering or systems engineering
- Construction Engineering and Management: Any engineering field
- Structural Engineering: Civil engineering, environmental engineering, aerospace engineering, engineering mechanics, architectural engineering or mechanical engineering
- Environmental and Water Resources Engineering: Civil engineering, environmental engineering, mechanical engineering, chemical engineering, biological systems engineering, chemistry, biology or environmental science
Upon successful completion of an INTO Mason Pathway program and meeting university requirements for graduate admission, you may enter your next semester of graduate study at George Mason University.
English Language Requirements
19 August 2024
13 January 2025
18 August 2025
12 January 2026
- A Pathway program provides academic, language and cultural support in order to succeed at a US university.
- Students are guaranteed progression to a graduate degree program through a curriculum consisting of credit-earning courses.
- Students will benefit from fully integrated classes with both domestic and other international students on campus while learning from highly trained university instructors and tutors.