International Diploma in Business, Finance, Marketing and Humanities
Prepare for direct entry to Year 3 of an undergraduate degree in a wide range of subjects including accounting, business, finance, management and marketing at the University of Stirling.
Please note: students with a higher level of English may be eligible for an iCAS program. Combining your INTO Stirling preparation studies and University of Stirling degree into a single program, you'll require just one visa for your full duration of study. Explore undergraduate degrees here.
A recognised International Foundation, the first year of a relevant undergraduate degree programme or A-level equivalent in a suitable range of subjects.
If you're intending to progress to the University of Stirling, you may qualify for entry into our Undergraduate Degree with International Year Two.
English Language Requirements
10 June 2024
30 September 2024
06 January 2025
16 June 2025
- Progress to the University of Stirling: 2nd in the UK (1st in Scotland) for Marketing and UK top 10 (2nd in Scotland) for Economics (Guardian University Guide 2023).
- Graduate career destinations include PwC, SSE, Deloitte, Aston Martin, BT and Hewlett-Packard.
- Develop the presentation and communication skills required to pitch products and ideas.
- Reinforce theoretical learning through real-life case studies on local and international business.
- Reflect on how knowledge from a range topics can be applied within a business setting.
- Benefit from learning in an environment that focuses on seminar-style teaching.