International Foundation in Business, Finance, Economics and Marketing
Prepare for direct entry to Year 2 of a four-year undergraduate degree at the University of Stirling. Progress to a wide range of subjects, from accounting, finance and economics to business, management and marketing.
Please note: students with a higher level of English may be eligible for an iCAS program. Combining your INTO Stirling preparation studies and University of Stirling degree into a single program, you'll require just one visa for your full duration of study. Explore undergraduate degrees here.
English Language Requirements
10 June 2024
30 September 2024
06 January 2025
16 June 2025
- Progress to the University of Stirling: 2nd in the UK (1st in Scotland) for Marketing and UK top 10 (2nd in Scotland) for Economics (Guardian University Guide 2023).
- Graduate career destinations include PwC, SSE, Deloitte, Aston Martin, BT and Hewlett-Packard.
- Develop the presentation and communication skills required to pitch products and ideas.
- Reinforce theoretical learning through real-life case studies on local and international business.
- Reflect on how knowledge from a range of topics can be applied within a business setting.
- Benefit from learning in an environment that focuses on seminar-style teaching.