MSc International Conflict and Cooperation with Pre-Master's
Combining your preparation studies with your postgraduate degree in a single two-year study plan. A single CAS (Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies) means that you'll study on one visa for the entire program – you don’t have to pay for flights home to renew your visa after Year 1 and can stay in the UK to work over the summer.
A range of alternative English language qualifications to IELTS are accepted for entry to this program. You can also choose a study plan option with an additional term of Pre-sessional English.
Pass in an undergraduate degree in any academic subject or Diploma (3-5 years) with high grades in any academic subject.
English Language Requirements
From IELTS 5.0 (with a minimum of 5.0 in each subskill) or equivalent.
02 October 2023
08 January 2024
10 June 2024
30 September 2024
06 January 2025
16 June 2025
- A single study plan, meaning students can apply for one visa for the full duration of the program.
- Develop specialist subject knowledge through teacher and student-led workshops and attend specialist lectures and seminar sessions at the university.
- Explore research areas of interest at an early stage to pursue in more detail once continuing to the degree.
- Develop research and analytical skills with one-to-one supervision.
- After successful completion of Year 1 of the study plan, continue directly to the Master's degree.
- Degrees are developed in partnership with industry leaders.