Online Pre-Masters English and Research Skills
English Language Requirements
IELTS 5.0 (with no less than 5.0 in any subskill) or equivalent* *NB: Students who wish to enter on a Student Route visa require a minimum of 5.5 in all subskills, or equivalent.
25 March 2024
31 March 2025
- This is an online program delivered over two terms. Teaching will take place between 10am-2pm (UK GMT).
- Classes will be a mix of live classes and asynchronous content, delivered via our virtual learning environment.
- Online program suitable for students who have an undergraduate degree in a relevant subject, but narrowly missed the academic admissions criteria for postgraduate study.
- Support to improve academic English, as well as develop the necessary research skills before beginning a postgraduate degree at the University of Stirling.
- Successful completion of the Pre-Master’s leads to a Graduate Diploma of Higher Education.