Pre-Master's in Media, Humanities and Social Sciences
Prepare for direct entry to a postgraduate degree in a range of subjects including social research, education, media management, publishing studies and TESOL at the University of Stirling.
Please note: students with a higher level of English may be eligible for an iCAS program. Combining your INTO Stirling preparation studies and University of Stirling degree into a single program, you'll require just one visa for your full duration of study. Explore postgraduate degrees here.
English Language Requirements
10 June 2024
30 September 2024
06 January 2025
16 June 2025
- Progress to the University of Stirling: UK top 5 (2nd in Scotland) for Communication and Media Studies and UK top 5 (3rd in Scotland) for Education (The Times and The Sunday Times Good University Guide 2023).
- MSc Media Management was the first course of its kind in the UK and has been running since 1993.
- MSc TESOL students have opportunities to shadow and observe teachers in actual classes.
- Attend specialist lectures and seminar sessions at the university.
- Explore research areas of interest at an early stage to pursue in more detail once progressing to the degree. Develop research and analytical skills with one-to-one supervision.
- Successful completion of the Pre-Master’s leads to a Graduate Diploma of Higher Education.