IS / Accommodation / UWAC

Student accommodation at UWA College

Find the perfect place to call home with our range of accommodation options. Choose to live on campus at College Row, be close to all the action at the heart of Perth city with purpose-built student housing or have the ultimate Australian experience with homestay. All are safe and welcoming, leaving you free to enjoy your time at UWA College to the fullest.

UWA College’s preferred accommodation providers

UWA College has partnered with key residential providers in Perth to ensure students have access to quality accommodation all year round. UWA College works closely with these providers to secure a set number of rooms each trimester to ensure students have a place to call home when they arrive in Perth:

  • University Hall – on-campus residential college

  • Trinity Residential College – on-campus residential college

  • St Thomas More College – on-campus residential college

  • The Switch – Perth city accommodation.

On-campus residential colleges

Conveniently located opposite The University of Western Australia (UWA), you’ll find College Row – a welcoming student community of five residential colleges, each with its own character, and just minutes from UWA College and your classes.

College Row

University Hall

Home to 750+ students, UWA's own residential college offers the most diverse collegiate environment - you'll meet people from over 50 different countries when you live here. A full calendar of free events will enhance

your residential experience.

The price includes 14 meals per week, all utilities and Wi-Fi, room cleaning, UWA

Sport gym membership and access to video streaming platform Foxtel.

Room type: fully furnished standard room with shared bathroom and kitchen facilities

Cost: from AUD $400 per week (2024)

Walk to UWA College: 8 minutes

College Row

Trinity Residential College

Quickly feel part of the Trinity

Residential College family, where students from nearly 40 countries make up this fun, welcoming accommodation.

This college's core values - care, community and culture - are a fundamental part of life here.

The price includes 21 buffet-style meals per week, all utilities and Wi-Fi, free laundry facilities, an on-site gym and counselor plus study support.

Room type: standard room with a balcony or patio

Cost: from AUD $575 per week (2024)

Walk to UWA College: 13 minutes

College Row

St Thomas More College

Affectionately known as 'Tommy More' by residents, this college offers a supportive community. Through personal development, leadership opportunities and exciting events, you'll be guided to live more, learn more and connect more.

The price includes 16 meals per week, all utilities and Wi-Fi, room cleaning, an onsite gym plus academic and tutorial support.

Room type: furnished standard room with shared bathroom and kitchen facilities

Cost: from AUD $460 per week (2024)

Walk to UWA College: 11 minutes

College Row

St Catherine's College

Enjoy the very best facilities for living, studying and socializing at St Catherine's

- from music rooms and a computer lab to four rooftop gardens and private or group study spaces. There's even a big red slide!

The price includes 21 meals per week, all utilities and Wi-Fi, weekly room cleaning, air conditioning, UWA Sport gym membership, wellness support and academic tutoring.

Room type: newly renovated, premium single room with shared bathroom and kitchenette facilities

Cost: from AUD $400 per week (2024)

Walk to UWA College: 10 minutes

Perth city accommodation


Uni Hall students socialising
Uni Hall students studying in common room

How to book UWA College accommodation

  1. When completing an application, make sure to indicate that you would like UWA College to help with accommodation by selecting ‘Residential Colleges’ or ‘Homestay’ on the application form for pathway students.

  2. Accept your Letter of Offer.

  3. Make payment, including the accommodation deposit included in the total owing on the Letter of Offer.

  4. Once payment is received the UWA College team will be in contact with accommodation selection options.

If you have any questions about any of our accommodation options, email us at

Students under the age of 18

Students under the age of 18 require the consent of their parent or legal guardian for their accommodation arrangements and this is a requirement of a Student Visa. Click here for more information and to download a consent form.

Want to find out more about your options for private off-campus accommodation? UWA's accommodation concierge can help.

Provider: The University of Western Australia (UWA)  UWA College in Partnership with INTO Perth  CRICOS 00126G, PRV12169, Australian University  INTO Perth Pty Ltd is an approved third-party provider of The University of Western Australia and will provide the course on its behalf.